Choose Hotsy for Quality, Durability and Engineering
Hotsy has been manufacturing pressure washers since 1970, and has become the leading name in North America for high-pressure cleaning equipment. Hotsy has built a solid reputation over the years for providing industrial-strength cleaning equipment that’s tough, long-lasting with exceptional performance.
There are a number of reasons professionals choose Hotsy cleaning equipment:
- Selection: There are over 100 hot and cold water pressure washer models to choose from. Hot water models are engineered with Hotsy’s trademark high-efficiency upright burner and coil for maximum heat transfer.
- Quality Components: Hotsy pressure washers use key components critical to the long life and smooth operation. For example, frames are welded instead of using nuts and bolts; surfaces are powder-coat painted to prevent paint chipping; vibration dampening mounting plates reduce engine vibration; polypropylene fuel tanks won’t rust.
- Hotsy Pumps: Hotsy uses the most rugged high-pressure pump in the industry, the Hotsy Pump with an industry-leading 7-year warranty on the oil end of the pump and lifetime warranty on the brass manifold.
- Heating Coils: Hotsy uses a high-efficiency upright heating coil designed for maximum heat transfer. Hotsy offers a 5-year warranty on the coil.
- Detergents: Hotsy offers an extensive selection of cost-effective detergents designed specifically to help pressure washers clean faster and better.
- High Trade-In Value: Hotsy's trade in values are known to be the nation's best because they are built better and last longer.
The quality workmanship and engineering of Hotsy equipment is convincing enough, but there is one more important aspect that sets Hotsy apart, and that’s the relationship you build with your local dealer, such as Hotsy Equipment Company. Buying online or from a big box retailer does not allow for this relationship. When you have questions or need service later on, who are you going to turn to? How do you know you are getting the right equipment for your job? It’s a large investment to make, only to find out later the equipment you selected won’t cut it.
By choosing Hotsy Equipment Company of Princeton, you have access to the knowledge and expertise of our team. We have experienced a lot over the past 36 years, and often can recommend a better equipment solution for your cleaning. It also means you have a resource to turn to for parts, optional accessories, and detergents, which can help you clean quicker and better.
Financing Programs Available
Hotsy has financing programs that are offered to qualified buyers. There are many arrangements to choose from that will best meet your needs. All Hotsy Equipment Company salespeople are well versed on our finance programs; in fact, we make it simple for you to get the equipment you need right away, with very little up front expense. Simply
and we’ll be happy to explain.